Hello Everyone who checks in with The 4 Boos!! Sorry I have not posted any updates. It has been busy days for Mama Boo.
Well last week a good friend Dawnita was visiting from Memphis, TN. We planned a small get together over at Monica's one evening so we could all catch up and see eachothers kidlets. The kids had a fun time playing together and the mommy's got some talk time in. It was wild times (LOL) but it was so good to spend time with the girls. I remember when we were all just teens going to East Valley and now we are all married with children. How time goes so quickly.
It seems like the days just fly, but it is always good to slow down and take some time to catch up with old friends.
Well last week a good friend Dawnita was visiting from Memphis, TN. We planned a small get together over at Monica's one evening so we could all catch up and see eachothers kidlets. The kids had a fun time playing together and the mommy's got some talk time in. It was wild times (LOL) but it was so good to spend time with the girls. I remember when we were all just teens going to East Valley and now we are all married with children. How time goes so quickly.
It seems like the days just fly, but it is always good to slow down and take some time to catch up with old friends.

1 comments:
Chris,
I had so much fun on this night! Thanks for coming over and bringing us dinner. It's always good to get together with old friends and laugh even though I was chasing Ethan most of the time! Aggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Post a Comment