CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hello, Hello...I am back!

It has been a while...again... but I am back. Sometimes life can get pretty busy as a wife, mother, and full time employee. Things are kind of settling down again and getting in order so hopefully I can keep this site updated more often.

The kids are doing good. They get bigger everyday and do or say new and silly things all the time. We are letting Ameera be a little more independent to prep her for when we are not around at school. I still can't believe that my baby girl is starting school in about 2 months. At least I know that the neighbor's daughter and another friend's daughter will be starting at the same school as Ameera and it also helps to know that Papa and Grandma are right up the hill.

Joaquin will be 3 on July 31st and he is already asking for a pirate themed party. He already likes to have a say in what he is wearing and how he wants his hair combed.

Well, that is it for now. Check in with us again soon for some new pics and updates.

0 comments: