It is almost time for kindergarden!! Last Monday Ameera went in for her kinder assessment. She was a little nervous to go in to the room at first, but after a minute she was telling the teacher how to spell her name for her name tag. She spent about 30 minutes in the room and came out all excited. I asked her what the teacher asked her and she responded, "Mom, they asked me everything, my letters, and numbers, and to color and write my name." I guess the teacher will let me know how she did once school starts.
On Friday she had her preschoo graduation from Little Steps (Grandma's preschool). Ameera. Andre, and Liliana were this years grads. Ameera did great during rehersal, but got stage fright when it came time to walk down the aisle in front of all the guests. The next big step is her first day of school on the 25th. Wish me luck! At least I know she will be in the same class as her little neighbor friend, Melina.
The Graduates ~ Ameera, Liliana, and Andre
Ameera's All About Me Poster
1 comments:
awwwwww.. The kids are growing up so fast. Love you!! Call me! I posted this for Jen to a few people who know a lot of other people. Special Prayer Request to all fellow bloggers.
Please see my latest blog for a call to prayer for baby Luke.
Thank you and God Bless you..
Sis Noel from Hollister
Post a Comment