It has been about 6 years or so since my cousin Lorenzo moved to Austin, Texas. He finally decided to grace us with a long visit over the holidays this year. I can't even remember the last Christmas that we spent with him before this year. We had some fun times making empanadas, making tamales (actually I just looked on as my mom, aunt, and cousin made the tamales), and just simply hanging out. He left feeling relaxed, rested and refreshed. I told him that was because he was finally home where he belongs...this guy is always on the go...everywhere else, but in Austin it seems. Thanks for the visit Cheets. I love you,Primo! I hope my kidlets did not drive you too crazy. See you again in March. (wink,wink)
">
Monday, January 7, 2008
It's About Time
Posted by Christina Bousmaha at 9:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow - this is such a great surprise! I miss Cheeto - please tell him hello for me the next time you talk to him.
Hey Moni! I will tell him hello for you. He is supposed to be back in March because my Tia Becky will turn 50. Maybe on his next visit I will take him by to see you guys.
Post a Comment