CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Welcome 2008!


First let me say Happy New Year!! I am very happy to be starting a new year. Mustapha the kids and I spent New Years Eve at home and had our own little party. I bought giant birthday style hats for us and horn blowers with streamer onthe ends. The kids insisted on staying up until midnight because they wanted to blow their horns and say Happy New Year. It was tough getting through that last hour, but worth it as we watched the kids jumping up and down waving their blowers around and saying "Happy New Year!"...20 minutes later they were out. HAHA!!

I am so thankful that we made it through another year, that all four of us are healthy and doing well. 2007 was filled with good times, but also with some tough tests and trials, and the difficult loss of my grandmother, Lupe Garcia, so I am happy to say goodbye to '07. A new year is kind of like a clean slate of which I am taking full advantage of. Welcome 2008 and may you bring with you peace, love, happiness, health, and great memories.

2 comments:

Monica Hassas said...

Hi Chris!
What a surprise! Welcome to blog world. It's so much fun, and it's a great way to keep in touch. Moni

Madre of 3 said...

Hey Girl!
I wish you and the Family a great 2008! I too am excited to get started on a new slate. There are so many things to do this year & I hope that us "girls" can finally find that time we need to do our first annual "girls" movie night or something! Best to you and Mustafa & the kiddies for an awesome 2008 filled with love, laughter, excitement, joy, content, success & happiness!